VAIDS

Friday, June 1, 2012

THE UNVEILING OF THE GOSPEL ARTIST ‘DBELOVED’ .


Can we meet you?
I am Beloved Immanuel Okoroafor 'dbeloved'. I hail from Ozu Abam in arochukwu LGA. Abia state,  Nigeria. Am from a family of Seven, am the Fourth child and the Third son from my mother & Father .

What is your Educational Background?
I attended my Primary School at Okweji Memorial School Ozu abam abia state, Secondary Schools at the Lopez international college
Aba Abia state.

Do you intend to further your education into higher institution?
Yes.  Am presently awaiting admission at the Federal university of Nnamdi Azikiwe Awka, Anambra State.
 


Why do you choose to be an artist?
My journey into entertainment industry started when I was at the age of fifteen in 2005 with a drama group known as
DOMINION DRAMA MINISTRY (DDM) in Ebonyi state and later entered into music in 2007 under the tutorial of Nobel Onyebuchi Oreke 'de lamb' (The present PMAN president Ebonyi state) and released my first gospel album titled 'POWER PRAIZ' which was produced by Nobel Onyebuchi Oreke 'de lamb' in 2009 but the album did not go far due to my musical inexperience and my financial limitation. After then I laid low and faced my education till 2011 when I was through with my Secondary experience and I decided to go deeper into the entertainment world both in acting and music, So I chooses to pin my feet in the gospel Hip Hop Arena. Am also an upcoming musical/movie artist in EASY ENTERTAINMENT headed by Prince Tony Ibeni (A Movie/music Producer and director in Nollywood).


Beloved Immanuel Okoroafor 'Dbeloved'


  Do you have any unrealised Album for now?
Yea,  Am now out with unstoppable force and a hit banging, soul uplifting, mind blowing, entertaining, inspiring and a hit of the season track titled 'EKELE' as produced by Viruz Z. A track from my upcoming twelve hit tracks album titled 'the ARRIVAL'. I bet you will be waiting on the dance floor before this joint is played.
It was nice meeting you, while we await the on the dance floor before this joint is played.
We wish you best of luck.


Contact  THE GOSPEL ARTIST  ‘DBELOVED’  @.
EASY ENTERTAINMENT
27 Okotie Street Sapele,
Delta State.
 08069381975 or  08160747070.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO