VAIDS

Friday, January 31, 2014

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD / APOLOGY - Model Agency

  Deji Apata the CEO of Goshenedge


I Deji Apata the CEO of Goshenedge is aware of the strange Broadcast being spread by one id noble Modeling & Entertainment/Design & Printing Web Service & ICT claiming I scammed models and I have been arrested by d police. I want to use this medium to clear the News Media, Air and Social Media to let the world know the truth. 


Yes we were scammed by one Mr Tunde Animashaun, on Tuesday 28th January, 2014 between 4pm and 9pm. I and over 30 Models which only 3 came from this id noble Modeling & Entertainment/Design & Printing Web Service & ICT i was on a job with Tokunbo known as (Tkb sexy), an ex model when we were scammed at Best Western Hotel Ikeja.


The Hotel Management alerted us that the supposed client, Tunde Animashaun, has disappeared and I didn't know he took the phones that d models packed together in a water prove (Nylon). The idea was to put everything in my bag but I was surprise when one of the models told me he took it along claiming he wanted to lock it in a room in the hotel. 

The Hotel Management were asking I and the models to pay for the drinks and the rent fee that were all booked by the client and I insisted that we won't pay because they are to assist us in getting the criminal as they claimed he got away while they followed him to get money from the ATM machine.


Police came later assaulted me and later had to let me go because the models who have worked with me confronted the police officers that I am not the criminal. The case is being processed at SAS Allen, ikeja, Lagos- Nigeria and we doing everything possible to apprehend this criminal. 

And for the record: The job was directly for Tokunbo (tky sexy) an ex-model and I was just asked to bring models while I extend an invite of models as well to the id noble Modeling & Entertainment/Design & Printing Web Service & ICT

I will like to use this medium to sincerely apologies to the models that were victims that we are sorry from the bottom of our heart.
Models from other agency:
1. Goshenedge
2. 7 Angels 
3. Tkb sexy
4. Id Noble

As for id noble Modeling & Entertainment/Design & Printing Web Service & ICT and his disciples, they should learn to get facts before spreading anything and be aware of the offense of defamation of character.

Deji Apata,

CEO Goshenedge

2 comments:

  1. May God vindicate u .........Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Mr Deji,the Lord will surely bring the Culprit to book.and all rumour mongers will be put to shame.It could have been anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO