VAIDS

Friday, July 11, 2014

Margot Robbie says she's not ‘particularly attractive,’

 isn’t the ‘best-looking’ among her friends

Say what?!
Actress Margot Robbie opened up to the August issue of Vanity Fair and admitted she doesn't see herself as "particularly attractive."
The comment comes as a shock, as the 24-year-old “Wolf of Wall Street” actress stuns in her films and on the red carpet.

Margo Robbie in August issue of Vanity Fair
"In my big group of girlfriends at home, I am definitely not the best-looking," she told the mag. "I did not grow up feeling like I was particularly attractive."

"You should have seen me at 14, with braces and glasses, gangly and doing ballet," the blond starlet continued.

"If I looked good in ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ I cannot take full credit; it was because of the hair extensions and makeup."

"We had farming on both sides. My mother's family raised grains and crops. My father's grew sugarcane and mangos," she revealed.
"So I knew more about the basics of farming than of acting."

The Australian beauty mentioned that learning to grow crops during her childhood did help her out for her latest role in "Z for Zachariah."
"I already knew how to drive a tractor and milk cows."
The film, co-starring Chris Pine and Chiwetel Ejiofor, is set to be released some time in 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO