VAIDS

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Man United transfer boost!



Di Maria was one of Real's key men last season as the Spanish club claimed a record tenth European title.
 Manchester United transfer boost! Carlo Ancelotti confirms Angel di Maria wants out of Real Madrid
But he has been heavily linked with a move away from the Bernabeu following the arrivals of Toni Kroos and James Rodriguez.
Ancelotti has previously given little away about the Argentina's future but on Thursday he confirmed that the 26-year-old has requested a move away from the club.

"Di Maria asked to go in the summer and has rejected an offer from the club," Ancelotti said.

"The player has to look for a solution. If when the [transfer] market closes he's still here, he will work with us like last season and there will be no problem."
Those comments are sure to ramp up speculation Di Maria could be on his way to Old Trafford, with recent reports claiming Manchester United are prepared to commit up to £100million to their pursuit of the player.

Ancelotti, speaking ahead of Friday's Supercopa second leg against Atletico Madrid, added of Di Maria: "He's a Real Madrid player and until August 31, as I've already said, anything can happen.
"I'm surprised to read that there seems to be some disagreement [about Di Maria] between the club and me. There's no disagreement and we both think the same."

Ancelotti also revealed that midfielder Sami Khedira, who has been linked with Chelsea and Arsenal, has rejected the offer of a new contract.
But, unlike Di Maria, the World Cup winner has not said he wants to leave and could yet commit his future to the club.
Ancelotti said of Khedira: "It's a different situation to Di Maria. He's not asked to go. He's rejected an offer to renew, but has a year of contract. We'll see what happens."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO

+widget