VAIDS

Friday, February 27, 2015

Kanye West publicly apologizes to Beck, Bruno Mars on Twitter



Kanye West just said his most shocking thing yetI'm sorry.
Beck (L) and Kanye West speak onstage during the 57th Annual Grammy Awards. Beck (L) and Kanye West speak onstage during the 57th Annual Grammy Awards.

The rapper took to Twitter and issued an apology to Beck, presumably for his
"I would like to publically apologize to Beck, I'm sorry Beck," West tweeted Thursday.

This Twitter rant came hours after the star was asked about the Grammy Award winner on BBC's Radio 1 with Zane Lowe.
"Yeah, I misconstrued that, and I think everybody has a right to an opinion," he told the host. "Everybody has a right be wrong."

The "Stronger" rapper seemed to be on a roll and took the time to also apologize to someone else he has apparently had issues with, Bruno Mars.
"I also want to publicly apologize to Bruno Mars, I used to hate on him but I really respect what he does as an artist," he wrote. "I also would love for Bruno to sing this hook on this song 88 keys/ Puff and I produced… I even asked Tyler to shoot the vid."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO