VAIDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Being a single working mother leaves her ‘exhausted’-Michelle Williams

Motherhood and work is a balancing act that Michelle Williams says she’s not perfect at.

Michelle Williams’ ELLE UK cover appears on newsstands March 5. “I feel like I’m so good at raising a kid when I’m not working,” the 34-year-old actress told ELLE UK in its April issue. “I don’t forget anything. I’ve got everything covered. It’s a real luxury to have a moment when I’m not scrambling.”
Michelle Williams opens up in the latest issue of ELLE UK.
Being a single mother to her 8-year-old Matilda, whose father, Heath Ledger, passed away in 2008, often leaves the “Dawson’s Creek” alum feeling like she has “to do two things at once, both to the best of my abilities.”
“So that leaves me feeling pretty exhausted. I’m the person who falls asleep all the time,” the actress said.
“You invite me over for dinner or to a party, and there’s a whole scrapbook of pictures of me napping. I’ve even been given a nickname because of my snoring,” she said.
The mother of one Michelle Williams admits it’s difficult to balance being a mom and work at times. For someone as busy as Williams, laying in bed checking her social media isn’t an option. Instead, she prefers to read a poem a day.
“I read poems on my phone when I wake up in the mornings,” the actress tells ELLE UK. “It opens you up for the rest of the day, and suddenly your life becomes a little more observed. And when it becomes more observed, it can’t help but start to become more beautiful.”
The full interview with Williams will appear in the April issue of ELLE UK, which will be on sale March 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO