VAIDS

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Actress Ruth Kadiri Vows :If At 30, I am still Single, I Would Have Baby Anyhow –



Actress Ruth Kadiri, 27, shocked fans when she expressed her desire to have a baby in three years time even if she is not married.

She bared her mind in carefully worded message on instagram.
“And so I have decided. Once I clock 30 and I am not married, am having a BABY. #Wisdom is the principal thing,” she said.


Unexpectedly opinion has been divided since her announcement while some commended her bravery, others slammed her desperation.
Some Nollywood moms who have kids out of wedlock include Genevieve Nnaji and Liz Anjorin among others.

What this means is that she would become a babymama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO