VAIDS

Monday, June 29, 2015

Dolph Ziggler on WWE future: 'Is Set to walk away from sports'

 

The 34-year-old, who has been poking fun at unsubstantiated reports over the past few weeks he is set to walk away from the sports entertainment giant when his current contract expires, admitted to the Boston Herald the decision to leave the company would be a difficult one to make.
”I mean, it feels like I started here, I should end my career in the WWE,” said the former two-time World champ.
WWE: Dolph Ziggler has the upper hand on champ Seth Rollins

“I feel like they like having me around and I love working here, so it would be really hard to walk away.”

Aspiring comic Dolph - who last week posted snaps on his Instagram account of his stand up set list featuring “retiring from wrestling” among his topics to based gags around – did not confirm whether more recent reports suggesting he has now signed new deal with WWE were accurate.

Teasing fans who believe such uncorroborated stories, he tweeted last week:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO