VAIDS

Monday, June 1, 2015

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West announce they're pregnant with second child

After struggling with fertility, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West announced they are expecting their second child.
Kim Kardashian admits that she had trouble with her body changes during her first pregnancy.
In a clip following Sunday night's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," the reality TV star tells her sister Khloe the news following a doctor's appointment.

"I just got the blood test back, and I am pregnant!" Kim reveals to her sister.

The mother of North West, 23 months, has been candid about her desire to have baby number two and her difficulty to conceiveKim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting baby number two.
"I am so on a mission to get pregnant," she told her fertility doctor during an episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
"I remember growing up being so close with my sisters, so I want siblings for North," she adds. "Because it's been so tough I'm seeing a fertility doctor to see, like, exactly when I'm ovulating and really increase my odds of getting pregnant naturally."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO