VAIDS

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Phillips focused on QPR despite West Brom rumours

The Baggies manager, who usually prides himself on conducting transfer dealings privately, has surprisingly spelled out his desire to sign the winger but refused to match Rangers' valuation.

 QPR midfielder Matt Phillips is focused solely on the Championship club despite fumbling advances from West Brom boss Tony Pulis
It could be perceived as a move to unsettle Phillips and agitate the former Blackpool man toward forcing a transfer through  but, if it is, it isn't working.

"I'm a QPR player and as you can see from the way I finished last season and the work I've done since, I am giving 100%," Phillips told qpr.co.uk

"I'll give everything until I'm told otherwise.
"I'm fully focused on getting through this pre-season and giving everything for the club."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO