VAIDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Actress Graces cover of Self Magazine in leotard

Kerry Washington has no interest in going back to her pre-baby body.

'I've been really focused on not being 'back' to anything, but being the best version of myself right now,' she said.
Kerry Washington on the SELF’s September 2015 magazine cover. The actress graced the cover of the September issue of Self wearing just a leotard and sport bra and looked great doing it.

The mom to 15-month-old Isabelle admits that her approach to her workout routine is simply moving forward with it.

Washington said she is not trying to go back to her pre-baby body. "I've been really focused on not being 'back' to anything, but being the best version of myself right now," the "Scandal" star told the mag. "My body is the site of a miracle now. I don't want to be pre-miracle."
The new mindset came after her manager made a comment about how she looked like she was back at the weight she was before becoming pregnant.

"She meant it as a total compliment," she explained. "But we had this great conversation where I was like, 'You know what? I try really hard not to use that language, because it's not about going backward in life.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO