VAIDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Anthony Martial explains whirlwind Mumm a Pivotal role to Manchester United switch



Anthony Martial has revealed his mum played a pivotal role in securing his move to Manchester United.
The striker moved to Old Trafford in the summer from Monaco for a deal which could eventually rise to £50million.
 
And the 19-year-old has now explained that the deal came about via his mum translating a phone call from the Manchester United boss.

"I really wanted to continue to play in the Champions League. Van Gaal called and spoke to my mother who did the translation," said Martial.

"The coach wanted me and that's what made the difference.
"Originally, I was declared untransferrable. I thought I was staying at Monaco. But when I knew about this offer I didn't hesitate a second and it was done quickly.
"When I arrived in Manchester, [Van Gaal] talked at length with me and told me that it would be difficult to earn my place. He is always behind me and that's really important for a player my age."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO