VAIDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Rosie O'Donnell gets emotional talking about Chelsea

Rosie O’Donnell is getting personal.
The 53-year-old comedian did a standup show at the Gotham Comedy Club in New York on Saturday night and opened up about her issues with her daughter, Chelsea O’Donnell.
“I love all of my kids,” she said according to ETonline. “My daughter has been in the news, but it’s not news to the family. It’s been a decade long. As Mom, my wish is for love and peace and wait until it’s done.”
APRIL 20, 2010 FILE PHOTO.
Rosie

"Chelsea just turned 18. For adopted children 18 is a magic number," she added. "At 18 they're gonna rebel any way they can, any way they can get your attention."
Rosie defended her estranged daughter, claiming she has a “chemical imbalance.”
"I know about mental illness — I have my own," Rosie admitted, saying it started when she was 20 and is currently on anti-depressants.
'"I thought mental illness was failure of my character, not my chemistry."


Rosie O'Donnell in August 2015 at the Broadway premiere of “Hamilton.”
Rosie
Earlier this month Chelsea gave a bombshell interview accusing her mother of being “not genuine,” smoking excessive amounts of pot at home and holing herself up in a bedroom to watch documentaries.
Rosie responded by branding the article “heartbreaking on every level.”
In August, Rosie reported her daughter missing and implied that she had mental issues. Chelsea was found living with Steve Sheerer – a 26-year-old man she met on Tinder – who has been charged with heroin possession. Chelsea is now living with her birth mother, Deanna Micoley, in Wisconsin.

It has been a very difficult time for the former “View” host. She’s been going through an increasingly bitter custody battle with ex-wife Michelle Rounds over their 2-year-old daughter Dakota, her estranged father Edward Joseph O’Donnell passed away in August and an ex-producer on “The View” is suing for defamation.
"I spent every day this week in therapy in the midst of the bull----. What has happened with my life?" Rosie said. "Five months ago I was a married woman and Donald Trump was a reality star. Now my world has blown up. He is the Republican front-runner, and the zombie apocalypse is upon us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO