VAIDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Singer Dija Speaking Hausa, Lebanese, Sierra-Leone is always infuse into my music –


Dija

Mavin Records singer, Dija, has said that she will do everything within her power to always infuse her Hausa, Lebanese and Sierra-Leone culture into her music.

The singer who is of mixed parentage, in an exclusive chat with Showtime said, ‘I usually wear my traditional garments to perform, and I constantly put my language in everything  I do.


Don’t forget that Yaro, the title of one of my songs, is an Hausa word as well. I’m not only Hausa, I’m also partly Lebanese and Sierra-Leonean as well, so I try my best to bring my cultures from my father and mother’s sides to bear on my craft as much as I can. For me, the more I can talk to, and relate to my fans, the happier I am.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO