VAIDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Singer Rita Ora storms "Hot Right Now" Book, speaks on her 'The Definitive Biography'

The book cover for “Hot Right Now: The Definitive Biography of Rita Ora.”
Rita Ora, interview
There’s a thin line between love and rape.
And singer Rita Ora walks on both sides of it when talking about a relationship she had with a 26-year-old man when she was just 14.
“It made me feel great, and I didn’t care what he did or how old he was,” Ora said in a 2013 TV interview, adding, “It’s child abuse, really, isn’t it?”
Ora’s revelation was unearthed by authors Douglas Wight and Jenn Wiley while researching their unauthorized bio, “Hot Right Now: The Definitive Biography of Rita Ora,” according to The Sun.
The book includes direct quotes from Ora’s 2013 appearance on the UK show “The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet.” 

The 24-year-old singer said her romance with an older man was her very first relationship, and occurred when she was a student at the Sylvia Young Theatre School in London.

“I was very new to the whole world of a man and a female,” she explained. “I was almost obsessed with having a man feel like he wants me ... and I didn’t care what he did or how old he was.
"I can’t begin to tell you how confident I felt when a man was interested in me," she added. "I felt like I was sexy, I felt like I had a form of respect, I felt like he listened to me.

“Now I know he listened to me because he obviously wanted to have sex with me.”
Ora said in the interview that she now understands that the relationship was wrong, but stressed that she does not view herself as a victim.
“I don’t want to say that I was forced to do it,” she said. “I don’t want people to think I was abused as a kid. I was definitely more mature than I should have been at 14.”
The biography about the singer chronicles Ora’s rise to stardom and her high-profile relationships with Rob Kardashian and Calvin Harris, the current boyfriend of Taylor Swift.
Ora, who is reportedly dating Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker, has yet to publicly comment on the book.

“Hot Right Now: The Definitive Biography of Rita Ora” will hit bookstores Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO