VAIDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wojciech Szczesny ready to fight for Arsenal future

The Polish goalkeeper is midway through a season-long loan deal in Roma and speculation over his future is mounting with Petr Cech continuing to be in superb form.
 
But Szczesny says he will return to Arsenal if Wenger needs him in case of an injury crisis and says he still sees his long-term future as being at the Emirates Stadium.

"I'm an Arsenal player, I have a contract with Arsenal," said Szczesny at Roma's press conference ahead of the game with Bayer Leverkusen.

"If they want me back, I'll return. I'm very happy here, I'll give my all here, and what happens, happens.
"We'll talk about it later this year.
"I'm fine, the city is beautiful and I'm very happy. I'm doing my best every day, I have to pay back the confidence of the coach and the staff."
 

Wojciech Szczesny has admitted he is keen to return to Arsenal after his loan from Roma ends and says he will come back to London immediately if Arsene Wenger wants him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO