VAIDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sinead O’Connor begs family for help in new Facebook post

Sinead O'Connor is now reaching out to her family on Facebook.
Sinead O'Connor
Sinead O’Connor is singing a different tune.
The troubled musician who has been posting a series of Facebook rants against her family the last few days is now begging for their help.
“Please. Please love me. Please come to the hospital and spend time with me and help Fix all this,” she writes in a heartbreaking post on Tuesday.
This comes just two days after she reportedly received medical intervention following an alarming Facebook post that said she had “taken an overdose” while checked into a Dublin hotel under an assumed name.

That alarming message led Facebook users to alert Irish authorities, who found O’Connor and took her voluntarily to get help.
Reps for the singer haven’t responded to requests for comment, but O’Connor has been keeping the public posted with a steady stream of distressing Facebook updates that allude to her being on life support on Sunday.
She is still being hospitalized, according to her latest post, which laments that her estranged family only visited her there while she was unconscious.
“Why did you leave before I woke?” she writes. “Been missing you all for weeks. To hear that you were here and left was agony. Now I am utter,y [sic] alone.”


 Sinead O'Connor continues her Facebook rant just days after she left a suicide note on her page.
She pleads for her adult children, 28-year-old son Jake Reynolds and 19-year-old daughter Roisin Waters, to comfort her in the upsetting update riddled with grammatical errors.
“I'm. BEgging you. Don't leave me so frightened and alone. Don't treat me like I'm not loved and am worth nothing,” she says. “Please. If you love me even a little please come and be with me and help me understand what's happening. I didn't even have any clothes. I haven't a thing.”
This is a far cry from her biting diatribes on Sunday and Monday that lashed out at her two older children, her exes and her sister for keeping her sons, Shane Lunny, 11, and Yeshua Bonadio, 8, away from her.
“I never wanna see you again,” she wrote Monday. “I’m s--- to you. You’re dead to me. You killed your mother. You stole my sons.”
The “Nothing Compares 2 U” singer had cited health problems related to an August hysterectomy, as well as fighting for visitation rights with her younger children for sending her to such a dark place.
Now O’Connor sounds ready to move on.
“Please. Jake, Roisin. All, please,come see me and make me feel like M loved,” she writes. “Help me Istead of punishment . Please please I beg you come see me and help.”

Sinead O'Connor posts long message to Facebook stating that she has overdosed in a hotel in Ireland.
Sinead O'Connor

Many of her fans flooded her page to offer up support.
“This is too sad. To see a mother desperately trying to reach her children. Please see your mother!” writes Larissa Carlisle commented under O’Connor’s Tuesday post.
Adds Tami Svacina, “Dear Sinead. Mama. I hope your children will come make you feel better, sweetheart. It's been a terrible week.”
Still others suggested that she seek more professional help than social media has to offer.
“I have suffered with various mental health issues throughout my life. But I cannot relate to this. Facebook does not help, it actually exasperates the situation,” comments Kym Couhig. “You need to concentrate on your healing and not broadcasting all this for everyone to be talking about. It's no one else's business what you're going through.”
“Her medical team should be insisting she gets off fb,” adds Amanda O Rourke Hogan. “Where the hell are they?”

Counselors warn Facebook users against “liking” or sharing these kinds of distressing posts. They should instead report them to the social network’s Safety Team, which can connect men or women to trained suicide counselors. Or call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO