VAIDS

Thursday, February 11, 2016

“It’s either I Inspire you or I Intimidate you” says Ex-King, Pope Henry Ekwueme





Ex- king model,
Mr. Anambra Universe 2014 while i emerged 3rd runner, later bagged Fashion & Poise, Mr. Nigeria International 2014.

King Pope Henry Ekwueme, a Award winning Model, a fashion business guru in making, an international groomed model king and a cloth line business owner.


Personality pageant king of the year 2015, Fashion king of the year 2015, and Most Fashionable Model of the year 2015. 

Says, establishing myself in the modeling industry has being a positive intention onto my path, as I  moved close to it often,  I finally found to myself a 'perfect expression' international body (Brendance and Crusader Limited) the producer of Mr. & Miss. Nigeria International, pageant, who truly prove to me that I was perfect in my decision to be a model with purpose.



While preparing my Brand project, I run a
Mannequin Couture Cloth Line, which is my culture, “it’s either i inspire you or i intimidate you”, just as style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn. You will never be stylish if you don't take risk. You won't be described as "fashionable" if you can't create an extraordinary style and art. You won't be seen as classy if you lack poise and elegance. Dare yourself and stress your limits.

We create what you don’t have! As I aspire deep into producing my brand in the industry, expect more from me as I take your round the world of creative fashion and style……

Success all the way, even in pains.... Stay in touch as we take you through the world of Couture clothing lin.



Social Media Handle are 
Twitter : @Popehenry1 
Instagram : @henry_mannequin
Facebook: popehenry.ekwueme?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO