VAIDS

Monday, April 11, 2016

Candle Light /Service of song for Olumuyiwa Adeyemi Osinuga a.k.a Nomoreloss- PHOTOS



We spoke days before you passed on you said mama don't worry I'd be out and about by the weekend that was not meant to be. I'm deeply honoured to have encountered such a rare soul such a genuine article.

































I will miss you so so much our foodie trips our brilliant conversations I don't know if I'd ever have a friend like you. Olumuyiwa Adeyemi Nomoreloss Osinuga Thankyou for true friendship Thankyou for sharing good music Thankyou for impacting lives.

 Thankyou for leaving such a powerful legacy behind.
 Orun ire o farewell my dear brother friend sail on fly like an eagle. God has you now. Rest in Paradise.

That Smile..... Unforgettable.. God has you now.

Tribute by weird mc da rappatainer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO