VAIDS

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Eugena Washington named Playboy’s Playmate of the Year

She'll be a model Playmate.

"America's Next Top Model" alum Eugena Washington is the 2016 Playboy Playmate of the Year.


Washington, 31, first appeared in Hugh Hefner's monthly as the December 2015 Playmate of the Month.
She is the 57th bunny to grace the cover, and the third black woman to be named Playmate of the year.
“This is a story and a chapter in my life to build around. I’m enjoying the ride, and right now I’m doing whatever I want to do, day by day," she said in a statement released by the magazine. "That’s how I live. That’s what my life is about. As long as I’m doing what I want to do, I’m happy. Right now, being a part of Playboy is what I want to do.”

Along with the cover spread, she'll receive $100,000 and a two-year lease on the new Fiat Spider.
Her modeling career began in 2006 when she appeared on "America’s Next Top Model" Season 7 and finished in the top three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO