VAIDS

Friday, May 20, 2016

Kim Kardashian felt 'uncomfortable’ with Kylie Jenner and Tyga romance, says it broke Blac Chyna’s heart

Kim Kardashian keeps her family first even if it means leaving behind her friends.

The reality star finally got candid on her feelings towards little sister Kylie Jenner’s now former relationship with rapper Tyga, admitting it made her uneasy.

“Was it uncomfortable for me when Kylie and Tyga started to date? Absolutely,” she confessed in the latest sneak peek for this season of “Keeping up with the Kardashians.”
The “uncomfortable” feelings stem from a twisted web of relationships, which saw Tyga leave model Blac Chyna for the younger Jenner.

“I understand that Kylie dating Tyga completely broke Chyna’s heart. I feel for her in that situation,” Kardashian said.

Chyna has since famously moved on to Rob Kardashian, quickly going from his girlfriend in January to his fiancée earlier this month.
“Chyna was my friend, but I had no choice to take my sister’s side. That’s my sister. Do I think that everyone needs to sit down and talk and work it out? Absolutely,” Kardashian continued.

The mom-of-two has since made peace with Chyna. However, at the time of taping she was putting off a reunion with her former friend-turned-nemesis and hung up on her when her brother tried to get them to talk.
“I just told him that I’ll talk to her when I’m ready,” she told sisters Khloe and Kourtney.

“I’m not going to be forced to be on the phone with her. I’ll talk to her when I’m ready,” she added.
Fortunately for Kim, she no longer has to feel tense regarding Jenner’s relationship.
The duo broke up last week and both have since rebounded. The rapper was spotted getting close to lingerie model Demi Rose on Thursday.
Her former love has been linked to rapper PARTYNEXTDOOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO