VAIDS

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Selma Blair apologizes after being removed from Delta flight for outburst

Actress Selma Blair has apologized for the bizarre turbulence she caused onboard a Delta flight.



The "Cruel Intentions" star blamed the erratic episode on a cocktail of medication and alcohol, in a statement issued to Vanity Fair magazine on Tuesday.

"I made a big mistake yesterday. After a lovely trip with my son and his Dad, I mixed alcohol with medication, and that caused me to black out and led me to say and do things that I deeply regret," she said.

The embarrassed 43-year-old said she takes comfort in the fact that her young son was asleep with his headphones on during her frightening verbal explosion. 

"So there is that saving grace," she explained.
Blair apologized to all the passengers and crew members and thanked those who helped her amid her mid-air outburst.
"I am a flawed human being who makes mistakes and am filled with shame over this incident. I am truly very sorry," she concluded.
The mom-of-one's mea culpa came after she was forcibly placed on a stretcher and hospitalized on Monday night after she started crying and made some alarming remarks as she was flying back from Cancun, Mexico to Los Angeles.
"He burns my private parts. He won't let me eat or drink," the actress allegedly said, according to TMZ.

 
"He beats me. He's going to kill me," she continued.
The actress, who recently played matriarch Kris Jenner on "The People v. O.J. Simpson," was spending Father's Day weekend with her son Arthur and ex-boyfriend Jason Bleick.
Bleick has stayed mum on Blair's scary behavior but did share a photo of Arthur to Instagram early Tuesday, adding the hashtag "Every day is beautiful." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO