VAIDS

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Be Efficient and Agile, Be Lions & Lionesses - Tony Elumelu

I woke up this morning energised from my evening with Egyptian entrepreneurs. I took a walk along the Nile bridge this morning and came across this majestic statue of a lion.

Those who work with me know my admiration for Lions. They are large yet efficient and agile; laser focused on the hunt, tenacious, clever and strategic. In today's business environment one has to possess all of these attributes to succeed. 

This is why we refer to ourselves as Lions & Lionesses. 

To all Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurs and to my colleagues across the globe, this is a reminder to be Lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO