VAIDS

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Susan Sarandon says her sexual orientation is ‘up for grabs,’ but she’s not dating much

Susan Sarandon is getting candid about her sexuality.
The “Thelma and Louise” star revealed that she considers herself “open” regarding her sexuality.


“My sexual orientation is up for grabs, I guess you could say,” she told PrideSource.

Sarandon, who stars in Ryan Murphy’s upcoming “Feud,” also opened up about her past relationship with Philip Sayer, a gay actor with whom she co-starred in the 1973 vampire movie “The Hunger.”

Sarandon was married to Chris Sarandon from 1967 until 1979 before relationships with David Bowie and director Louis Malle. She had daughter Eva Amurri with Italian filmmaker Franco Amurri. Her long-term relationship with Tim Robbins resulted in two sons: Jack Henry and Miles Guthrie.
She also dated Jonathan Bricklin until 2015.

But between all of those relationships, Sarandon said she’s barely had time to explore her sexuality.
“I'm a serial monogamist, so I haven't really had a large dating career. I married Chris Sarandon when I was 20, and that went on for quite a while — each of my relationships have,” she told PrideSource.“I haven't exactly been in the midst of a lot of offers of any kind. I'm still not! I don't know what's going on!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO