VAIDS

Monday, March 20, 2017

This is the Best Makeup Remover ever

Dry, sensitive skin, meet your FABulous matcha.
Full disclosure: my skin sucks. I have the easily irritated, everything-makes-me-breakout skin of your nightmares. Basically, I have to approach new products like an IED Roomba.

That is, until I met First Aid Beauty's Hallo FAB Caffeine Matcha Wake Up Wipes and officially ended my search. They remove makeup, dirt and all that zit-causing, excess oil from your face. Infused with matcha green tea and moisturizers, these wipes are gentle enough for all skin types - even you, my red-faced, flaky sister.
Unlike the approximatly one billion facial wipes I've tried in the past, these don't require me to wash my face after I use them when I'm feeling lazy - which is always, but especially every night before bed. I'm able to use them as often as I need to on my delicate, baby skin and my face still feels like that same baby's behind.
And don't get hung up on the name, I use them at all hours: before and after the gym, in the morning and whenever I'm playing makeup artist and inevitably end up looking like a toddler who got in her mom's makeup bag.
They're noncomedogenic (beauty-speak for won't clog up your pores), are made without parabens or other why-take-a-chance-chemicals and are artificial fragrance-free yet somehow leave my face smelling like a fresh, fruity garden.
These little wonder wipes don't come cheap at $15 for a 25 pack but for sensitive skin like mine, it's worth it to be confident I'm not risking potential days of visible reaction all over my face. They're compact enough to throw in my desk at work, purse or gym bag and unlike their liquid counterparts, don't alarm the TSA. File under: Spend the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO