VAIDS

Friday, March 31, 2017

‘Wheel of Fortune’ hostess Vanna White says she was ‘too embarrassed to ask dad for rent money’ before posing on Playboy cover

Vanna White wasn’t always standing on a fortune.


The beloved and beautiful “Wheel of Fortune” hostess, 60, revealed in a recent Fox News interview that she had been dealing with financial struggles and was “too embarrassed to ask [her dad] for rent money,” when she made the decision to appear on the 1987 cover of Playboy.


White, who grew into fame five years prior after being offered the position on the popular daytime game show, said without the help from Hugh Hefner, she wouldn’t have had the guts to go through with the plan.

“Hugh Hefner bought those pictures,” she said. “He’s the one who put me on the cover of the magazine... I didn’t do it for Playboy.”

One year before the issue released, White lost her then-fiancé, Playgirl centerfold and actor John Gibson in a sudden plane crash.

As the famed TV personality prepares for her 35th anniversary on game show, she hopes to leave the difficult times of her past behind.
“I did these lingerie shots and from the moment I said I would do them, I thought, ‘I shouldn’t be doing this,’” she added.

“Never do anything you don’t want to do ... Listen to your instincts and follow it. It was a great lesson to learn, but what can I say? I did something I shouldn’t have."

When dishing on her immense success on “Wheel,” White admitted that she’s still unsure of how it all happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO