VAIDS

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Serena admits Snapchat photo announcing pregnancy was posted by accident

Serena Williams didn’t really mean to announce her pregnancy to the world last week.

At a TED Talk on Tuesday night with Gayle King, the tennis star revealed she shared the photo on Snapchat by accident.
“On social media, you press the wrong button and... 30 minutes later I missed 4 calls and I'm like, ‘That's weird,’” Williams said.

The photo, which quickly went viral, featured the best women’s tennis player in the world in a bathing suit sporting a baby bump with the caption “20 weeks.”
“But it was a good moment,” Williams said. “I was only going to wait 5 or 6 more days.”
Williams also served up some gossip to King about her fiance, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian.

When King joked that she was surprised Williams ended up engaged to a “nerdy geek,” the tennis start laughed and agreed.

“I wouldn’t either,” Williams said. “I never felt pressured to get married, and I can't say I'm the marrying type of person. I love my life, I love my freedom, and I love my career. I always felt I didn't want anything to interfere with that.”

Williams did give some insight into why Ohanian is the perfect match for her, though.
“But really, he's very loving and he's very kind,” she said. “He's very considerate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO