VAIDS

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Ashley Graham recalls 'disgusting' encounter where she was sexually harassed on set as a teen

The 29-year-old plus-size supermodel shared a story with Glamour about how a photo assistant took her aside into a room, pulled out his penis and asked her to touch it when she was just 17.



"He was like, 'Grab it.' And I was like, 'No! That's disgusting.' I freaked out. And thank God I was closer to the door, and I just bolted out," she told Glamour.
The Sports Illustrated cover girl shared the tale when asked if it was easy to establish her boundaries on set.

She added that she never told anyone the story at the time and later found out that she knew a girl that the assistant dated.
"I didn't tell her because there was a voice in me that said, 'Maybe he's changed.' It was my young mentality," she told the mag.
"But I told myself, ever since that incident, that I wasn't going to allow someone at work to manipulate what I wanted to do on set. So any image that you see out there is one that I wanted to take."

 
The unfortunate incident isn't the first story of sexual harassment the "America's Next Top model" judge has shared.
In her memoir, "A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty, and Power Really Look Like," Graham shared a story about being forced to touch an 18-year-old's erection, who was the son of her parent's friends. The model was just 10 years old at the time.
She explained that the incident occurred in the laundry room of her own home as the pair was drying off from a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO