VAIDS

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Marriage Breakup “comes with painful stress and traumatic strain” – Dele Momodu on Ooni & Olori of Ife

Renowned publisher Dele Momodu, in an Instagram post, said marriage breakup comes with “painful stress and traumatic strain” but this “can be lessened by staying positive”.


The Ovation International boss shared a photo of him and Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi of Ife and thanked her for “vowing not to disrespect the revered throne of Oduduwa”.

His statement is coming amidst rumours that the royal couple’s marriage has broken up.

The couple had earlier in a statement, threatened legal action on peddlers of the news which they termed fake.

Momodu wrote:
Your Majesty,
BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS…
Thanks for the honour of pouring out your immediate and future plans to me.
Thanks for vowing not to direspect the revered throne of Oduduwa, the progenitor of the Yoruba race.
When marriages break up, it comes with painful stress and traumatic strain.
The pressure can be lessened by staying positive.
It shall be well with you…

3 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;
    ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com or better still add him up on WhatsApp via +2349069484340. The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.
    WhatsApp number +2349069484340 he is so legit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Agbazara and i decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. i followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Agbazara because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR Via WhatsApp on: ( +2348104102662 ). And testify for yourself.  

    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO