VAIDS

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Mary J. calls her ex Kendu Issacs a ‘con-artist’

The singer called her ex Kendu Isaacs a "con artist" in the wake of their split as he continues to go after her money.
"I'm doing OK. I'm living. I'm not happy about a lot of things," she told Variety in an interview about her upcoming film "Mudbound."


"I thought someone loved me, right? Turns out, he was a con artist and he didn't, and now he's coming after me for all my money. When you come out of something like that, you realize you were never the one. There was someone else that was his queen. I got played. I got suckered. I have to keep smiling and keep my spirits up because this is designed to kill me."

The "No More Drama" singer also opened up about how the negativity has played into her work in the upcoming drama.
"I used a lot of my own heaviness from my own misery that I was living in that horrible marriage," she said. "I was just dying in it. I knew something was wrong. I just couldn't prove it. I just had all the heaviness of not feeling right, not feeling good. I gave it to Florence."

Blige, who filed for divorce from Isaacs in July 2016 after 12 years of marriage, was ordered to pay him $30,000 per month for spousal support — a significant amount less than the more than $100,000 he requested.
The singer herself was once labeled a con artist back in 2012 after she set up a music charity, which had no office or phone number, but plenty of missing funds.

A lawsuit was filed demanding the organization pay back TD Bank a loan of $250,000 and $167,252 in wages and penalties to a band and additional other spending.
The charity reached a settlement in 2013 that required it to pay $15,000 and then 12 installments of $9,166.
Blige was also hit with a $3.4 million tax lien that same year after the IRS claimed she hadn't paid her taxes in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO