VAIDS

Thursday, September 7, 2017

MY HUSBAND IS SLEEPING WITH HIS SISTER.

 From my inbox...

My marriage will be twelve years next month, we were together for eight wonderful years before we got married. Although we were secondary school sweet hearts back then but the main courtship started when we got admission into FUTA. We got married two years after my graduation because he was a year ahead of me. We were living happily with our two girls until his sister moved in with us.
One Saturday morning, my supposed sister in-law was out to get some things for the house. I was on my way to the kitchen when I noticed that her Laptop was on the dining table and it was switched on. I decided to put it off for her. On the desktop, I saw a file which was tagged ”she thinks she can have him all” out of curiosity, I decided to check what it was. I was shocked at what I saw.

There was an X-RATED VIDEO of my husband and his so called sister. Apparently my husband was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn’t even know she was making a video or maybe they both knew and never cared. I transferred the file to my phone but didn’t shutdown the system as planned.

When my sister in-law came back, I didn’t know how to confront her, so I waited for my husband to return because he was also out jogging. When I confronted him, he didn’t deny, he was begging. I asked for how long it’s been going on and he said they started few weeks ago. He begged me not to call a family meeting because he knows the gravity of what he did and he promised to stop.

I honestly would have thought they were both pretending to be siblings if not that I knew them as far back as our secondary school days. After days of plea, I told him to send his sister out of the house, up till this moment, he has not done that. He keeps telling me to chill, that he wants to set her up before he allows her to leave. Everyday when I see her, I always want to give her the beating of her life but I just can’t. My husband is not doing the needful and I fear for my marriage.

Please, help me. What do you think I can do next because I'm confused and depressed. I really need your advice...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO