VAIDS

Friday, January 19, 2018

I Thought I Was Going to Die, Says US Olympian of Doctor's Abuse

"I thought I was going to die that night. He abused my trust. He abused my body. And left scars on my psyche that may never go away. 


 
 
 
"Because national team training camps did not allow parents to be present, my mom and dad were unable to observe what Nassar was doing. And this has imposed a terrible and undeserved burden of guilt on my loving family.
 
 "Our silence has given the wrong people power for too long, and it’s time to take our power back." 
 
 ■ Olympian gymnast, McKayla Maroney 
 
Read below the full text of Maroney's statement - https://lnkd.in/djgeVg5 McKayla Maroney, Idowu Sowunmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO