VAIDS

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

6 Best Sex Positions To Try When You’re Bored

On a scale of one to watching paint to dry, how bored are you right now? Are you trapped-in-jury-selection-purgatory bored? Are you watching-water-boil bored? Are you onboarding-at-your-new-job bored? Waiting-in-the-interminable-post-office-line bored? Driving-through-Kansas bored (sorry, Kansas)? Business-casual bored?

We have a solution for you: sex, a cure for pretty much any flavor of boredom you can conceive, within reason of course. All you require is a willing sex partner, a space that's relatively secluded, and perhaps some condoms if said partner is a stranger pulled from your juror pool, or an untested person with whom you're not monogamous. Easy!
Boredom is situational, but that's okay: Whatever the particular snoozefest you're facing, we've been there and done it. Here are six sex positions for when you're bored or find yourself with some time to kill.
1 The Lazy Man, For when you're bored but still need to be discreet
 
The Lazy Man is a tried-and-tested quiet PIV sex maneuver for when you're bored in a library or comparably public but quiet place—or, you know, cooped up with your in-laws.
The basic premise is this: Have your partner sit down with his back propped up against a wall, or a headboard, or whatever supportive surface is handy. Straddle and ride him with your feet flat on the mattress or the floor, or hell, even your shins flat against the sink top if you've chosen a bathroom to pass the time. You can control the rhythm and speed, and thus, also the noise level.
2 The Hot Doggy, for when you're bored and snowed in
 
 
Ugh, weather, here to bore you stupid with impenetrable snow, wind, or rain barricades. But absolutely no need to let seasonal storms kill the mood: try the Hot Doggy, a modified version of doggy style that's easily accomplished under the covers, so you don't freeze to death during a very boring blizzard.
Here's how it's done: Lie flat on your stomach with your legs slightly spread and have your partner lie on top of you and enter you from behind. This one is especially good for boredom in a deep freeze because your sex friend also functions as a human blanket. (If you're in this scenario, you should also try these 6 Sex Positions For When It's Cold AF Outside.)

3 The Seashell, for when you're bored on a tropical vacation
 
Weather has more than one wrench ready to throw in your plans: What if you planned a fun weekend getaway to escape the snownado happening back home, but when you reach your destination, it's raining all day every day? Well, here's a Seashell that's arguably better for the hotel room than it is for the beach.
Lie on your back, pull your legs up toward your chest, and have your partner enter you missionary-style while your ankles drape over his shoulders. Your body will have approximate the shape of a seashell, and you will have obliterated some of your boredom.

4 The Stand and Deliver, For while you're bored waiting for your sex pasta to cook 
 
 

Waiting for dinner to cook can be pretty boring. But luckily, there's a sex move that's perfect for this scenario: Stand and Deliver. This position is a surefire cure for your boredom, since it allows you to prepare a meal and have sex all at once.
The Stand and Deliver is also easy to execute: Simply bend over the counter, grip the edges, and have your partner enter you from behind.
Then when you're done, there's some tasty post-sex noms waiting for you! Yes, yes, and yes.
5 The Hot Seat, for when you're bored on a very long road trip

It's not just Kansas: Many of our nation's larger states are a slog to drive through, and all those hours of the same scenery on loop can leave you feeling very bored indeed. When you find yourself slipping into the depths of your internal doldrums, pull over and assume this position. (Also try these tips for taking your car sex to a new level.)
The Hot Seat is essentially a modified reverse cowgirl. With your partner seated either in the driver's or passenger-side seat, straddle him with your back to his chest and ride. Just make sure the vehicle is turned off, with the parking break on before you try anything wild.
6 The Cowgirl, for when you're a bored millennial
 
There are a lot of generalizations about millennials: they prize avocado toast over real estate; house plants are the only living things they are only capable of loving and nurturing; they have shorter attention spans than the average goldfish. Apparently, they are also fans of the sexual basics. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So, for readers born between about 1982 and 2004, who are maybe members of the gig economy and have more time on their hands at odd hours than 9-to-5ers, consider the Cowgirl. You probably know the drill by now, but anyway, the penis-having party lies down on their back and the other person straddles them, riding in a face-forward direction.
 
  • By Claire Lampen

4 comments:

  1. There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is JOHN ROBET am from SA I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drolusoltionhome@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348140654426 and also his you-tube page https://youtu.be/VMTo3gqbO08 . .he also specialize on the following things

    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,









    My name is JOHN ROBET am from SA I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drolusoltionhome@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348140654426 and also his you-tube page https://youtu.be/VMTo3gqbO08 . .he also specialize on the following things

    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,




    ReplyDelete
  3. My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO