VAIDS

Friday, May 25, 2018

Michelle Obama release Date and Cover for Upcoming Memoir “Becoming”

Former first lady Michelle Obama has announced her memoir titled “Becoming.”

Obama shared the news on her social media pages, linking to the book’s official website.


“Becoming” will be released on the November 13, 2018.
The book will cover her childhood, her life as a working mother, and as the First Lady of the United States.

Describing the book, she wrote: “Becoming is the deeply personal reckoning of a woman of soul and substance who has steadily defied expectations—and whose story inspires us to do the same.”

"Writing BECOMING has been a deeply personal experience. It has allowed me, for the very first time, the space to honestly reflect on the unexpected trajectory of my life. In this book, I talk about my roots and how a little girl from the South Side of Chicago found her voice and developed the strength to use it to empower others. I hope my journey inspires readers to find the courage to become whoever they aspire to be. I can’t wait to share my story.

"Also on Thursday revealed the Cover of her memoir titled Becoming, set to be release. 

She shared the photo of her memoir on her Instagram page with the caption:
I’m thrilled to share with all of you the cover for BECOMING. The process of writing this book has been so personally meaningful and illuminating for me. As I prepare to share BECOMING this fall, I hope you’ll also think about your own story, and trust that it will help you become whoever you aspire to be. Your story is what you have, what you will always have. It is something to own. #BECOMING
The book will cover her childhood, her life as a working mother, and as the First Lady of the United States.

You can visit becomingmichelleobama.com to learn more about “Becoming.”

Photo Credit: michelleobama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO