VAIDS

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Here’s my gift to college graduates By Bill Gates

If you’re getting a degree from a U.S. college this spring, I have a present for you.

It’s a book. (No surprise there. Books are my go-to gift.) It’s called Factfulness, by the late global-health expert and noted sword swallower Hans Rosling, and it is packed with advice about how to see the world clearly. Although I think everyone should read it, it has especially useful insights for anyone who’s making the leap out of college and into the next phase of life. 

So I am giving Factfulness
to everyone who’s getting a degree from a U.S. college or university this spring. If you’re being awarded an associate’s, bachelor’s, or post-graduate degree, download your free copy of the book below. (Unfortunately, because of international publishing rights, it is available only to graduates from U.S. schools.)
 
I hope you enjoy Factfulness as much as I did. And I hope you take Hans’s advice to heart. “When we have a fact-based worldview,” he writes, “we can see that the world is not as bad as it seems—and we can see what we have to do to keep making it better.” I agree. My wish for you at this special time is to learn to think, and act, factfully.

Congratulations, and good luck!
Bill Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO