VAIDS

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

WHO IS A WOMAN?

When she is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind. When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted.
When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a solid rock. Never hurt her or take her for granted. A very heart touching message by a woman. Someone asked
her, Are you a working woman or a housewife?

She replied: Yes, I am a full-time working housewife. I work 24
hours a day. I'm a Mum. I'm a Wife. I'm a Daughter. I'm a Daughter- in-law. I'm an Alarm clock. I'm a Cook. I'm a Maid. I'm a Teacher. I'm a Waitress. I'm a Nanny. I'm a Nurse. I'm a Handywoman. I'm a Security officer. I'm a Counsellor. I'm a
Comforter. I don't get holidays. I don't get sick leave. I don't get day off. I work through day and night. I'm on call all hours
and get paid with a sentence. "What Do U Do All Day??"

This is Dedicated to all women*** A Woman has the most unique character like salt! Her presence is never remembered, but her absence makes all the things tasteless. Pass it to all the lovely ladies...

Your Mother. Your Wife. Your daughter. Your sister and Your friend. Forward to every woman to make her smile and to every man to make him realize a woman's worth.

Don't forget to like my page. God bless your heart desires

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO