VAIDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Mr. and Miss Nigeria International Presents: "MMNI2020 themed “The Rebirth”.

The management of Brendance and Crusaders Limited unveils the new 2020 Mr. and Miss Nigeria International themed “The Rebirth”. This year’s event is targeted at the total repackaging and revamping of the brand in concept, production and expansion. This year edition is themed Rebirth because of the birth and introduction of her first global pageant, Mr. and Miss International Africa (MMIA).


This will involve
African countries and African diaspora and they will also be present live in Lagos during the grand finale to contest for Ms. International Africa and Mr. International Africa.

This year edition of Mr. and Miss Nigeria International (for Nigerians and Nigerian in diaspora) and Mr. and Miss International Africa (For African Countries and in Diaspora) auditions will be held in Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Gambia, Canada and UK.

The talk of this year’s event will be much that it would be highly recognized and full of expectation. This is so because the pageant, Mr. and Miss Nigeria International is a cutting pact production that sets up the standards for individuals with interest in pageantry and talented poise youths to follow and excel in pageant competitions and modelling. 

This year event is hoping to carter more corporate branding due to the positive results generated from last year’s production. That means the event will be supported with various endorsements and sponsorship by existing and new brands. This edition will also open doors to contestants from the winners of Miss Nigeria International as they will be competing in Miss Africa Continent in South Africa, Ms. International World USA, while winners of Mr. Nigeria International will compete for Mr. Landscape in China, Mr. Nigeria International competing in Thailand for Attitude Men Finals, and also Mr. Nigeria International Global attending the Mister Global competition.

These are the sum of the engaging year for 2020 event. Right now we have various franchise from the Southern, Eastern and Western part of Africa who will be coordinating the affairs of this year’s event and taking it to the highest level. Thus making the event wide and more eventful throughout Africa.

Registration for this year’s 2020 events opens 5th March, 2020 and will run through to the month of April. The auditions will be held in Lagos, Abuja, Benue, Awka, Port Harcourt, Akwa-Ibom, Nairobi, Kenya, South Africa, Canada and UK.

Follow us on social media or visit the website for more informational

I.G. : @MrandMissNigIntl     @MrandMissIntlAfrica

1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO