VAIDS

Friday, October 9, 2020

Fashion Futures: Meet the Tutors Live Session!

 

FASHION FUTURES: MEET THE TUTORS
10 OCTOBER 2020, 5pm UK | Zoom
 

With only 10 days before the start of our phenomenal programme, Fashion Futures, now is the time to meet our faculty members who have created this 6-day course. 
 
Join your tutors, Dr Adeyinka Adewale and Christopher Kirwan for a "Meet & Greet" session.

You may have already met Adeyinka and Christopher at our extremely popular webinar on Sustainability and Ethics where they spoke about ethics in the sustainability of the global fashion industry and how the technological directions in fashion translate in the African supply chain.  Here is a chance to ask questions about Fashion Futures to your tutors live.

In the session, the professors will talk about these topics:
  • Fashion Lifecycle

  • Innovation and New Media

  • Wearable Technology

  • Future of Design

  • Value Creation

  • Global Trends

  • Waste to Wealth

  • Sustainability

  • Pitching & Funding Streams

  • Future-Proofing. 

Dr Adeyinka Adewale

Adeyinka is a management scholar, international speaker and business coach. He holds a doctorate degree in Leadership, Organisations and Behaviour from the Henley Business School in the UK.
 
Adeyinka regularly designs and facilitates lectures as well as workshops for professionals, industry and government leaders on topical leadership and management issues around the world.
His work in recent years has involved working with creative and tech entrepreneurs around Africa in building sustainable businesses of the future.
 
He also serves on the board of fast-growing start-ups in Africa across different industries.

Christopher Kirwan
Christopher is a professional and academic with over 30-years’ experience across a range of fields including urban planning, architecture, technology, media and branding with a special focus on the convergence and integration of the physical and digital.
 
 He has spent his professional career living and working in diverse cities including New York, Milan, Seoul, Dubai, Beijing, Rio de Janeiro and London. Before moving to London, Christopher was Global Brand Director and VP of International Business Development for the Reignwood Group in Beijing China.
 
Christopher has been an adjunct professor at Parsons School of Design, visiting faculty at the University of Reading England, Tsinghua University in Beijing, Harvard Graduate School of Design and guest lecturer in many international schools and conferences.


1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO