VAIDS

Friday, October 30, 2020

Mr. & Miss Nigeria International presents - 21st November 2020


Mr. & Miss Nigeria International presents this year’s pageantry tagged “The Rebirth Edition”. 32 contestants would be participating in this year’s pageantry. Following the new norms of the society, activities with respect to the pageantry will be streamed via the social media handles and a few invitations for the main event being sent across.

This year would mark the maiden edition of Mr & Miss Africa International which will
involves Africans outside the shores of Nigeria. To add more glamour to this year’s event, contestants will be groomed on entrepreneurial skills necessary for their growth even after the competition. A lot of prizes would be won in this year’s competition and surprisingly, winners are already claiming their prizes; like the contestant with the highest votes.

In line with the international franchise requirement, it is important to present winners for three international competitions thereby exposing the winners to the international stage. It is our prayer that the current pandemic evading us would have subsided and every activity will return to normalcy and travelling restriction will be fully lifted.

Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2020 Season 9 tagged “The Rebirth Edition” is here again bringing you the best in poise and class...

This year's edition will be held in Lagos at:
Venue: LEKKI ASTORIA EVENT CENTER
17/19 Agungi Road Off Lekki-Epe Express Road. Lekki Lagos
Date: 21st November 2020
Green Carpet 2pm
Main Event 5:00pm

DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY BY INVITATION

FOR SPONSORSHIP, MEDIA PARTNERSHIP AND ADVERT PLACEMENT CONTACT 08033460308, 07062930650,
07086988768

1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO