VAIDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Trump returns to White House, removes mask

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP has returned to the White House following his discharge from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Monday evening.


Shortly beforehand, Trump had tweeted that

Americans, who have lost nearly 210,000 people to the virus, have nothing to fear.

A series of made-for-TV moments allowed Trump to squeeze the maximum from his medical discharge, starting by exiting alone from the large gold-colored front doors of the Walter Reed military hospital just outside Washington.

His medical team said they supported his move, but cautioned that he "may not entirely be out of the woods yet" in his battle with the coronavirus. Trump was admitted to the hospital on Friday evening following a high fever and drop in his oxygen levels.

It is unclear what kind of precautionary measures Trump will be taking in the White House. He removed his mask before walking into the building, where several people could be seen inside.

"We've worked with our infectious disease experts to make some recommendations for how to keep everything safe down at the White House for the president and those around him," Trump's physician, Dr. Sean Conley, said on Monday outside of the medical center. 

"We're looking at where he's going to be able to carry out his duties … his office space, and it's in line with everything we've been doing upstairs for the last several days."

1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO