VAIDS

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Heineken Lagos Fashion Week 2020 Presents Fashion Business Series Tuesday, 24th November

 




Heineken Lagos Fashion Week is pleased to announce the official kick-off of Fashion Business Series this Tuesday, 24th November. Since its inception, FBS has been instrumental in bringing together key stakeholders in fashion to facilitate conversations, exchange of  ideas, and networking to develop the fashion industry.

Fashion Business Series is pleased to welcome Francois Souchet as a keynote speaker this year. His work in the industry and now at the Ellen MacArthur Foundation has contributed greatly to redirecting the fashion industry to employ principles of circular economy, an approach that emphasises usage of renewable materials. Lagos Fashion Week has long been committed to the process of identifying sustainable fashion practices. This discussion will be an opportunity to hear from those at the helm of this movement within the industry.



This first round of panel sessions will feature panelists speaking on unlocking some of the major challenges that the industry faces. Panelists include a cross-section of designers, fashion entrepreneurs and various creatives, to engage in discourse surrounding the employment of sustainable practices economically and environmentally, and addressing the education deficit on the continent. Each person will speak from a unique perspective and it promises to be a day filled with enlightening discussions. 


Fashion Business Series will be held digitally this year. Interested parties are invited to register or kindly visit our website lagosfashionweek.ng for more information.

1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO