VAIDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Nigeria still battling with second wave of COVID-19

Nigeria has entered and still battling on the  second wave of coronavirus infections, an official announced it. 

The number of COVID-19 cases detected in the country in the past three weeks indicates that a second wave of the outbreak has begun, said  Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation and chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19.

Mustapha stressed that the country is at risk of losing not only the gains from the hard work of the last nine months but also the lives of citizens.

“We are in a potentially difficult phase of the COVID-19 resurgence. Accessing the hope offered by the arrival of the vaccine is still in expectation,” he said.​​​​​​​ 

Health Minister Osagie Ehanire had earlier announced that the government would receive 20 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by January 2021.

More than 76,000 cases of COVID-19 have been diagnosed in Nigeria so far, while 1,201 people have died from the virus. Over 67,000 patients have recovered.

Stay Safe.

1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO