VAIDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

'IT MAKES ME SCARED, IT'S SO OVERWHELMING' CHIOMA TOPLIS THE ACTRESS SAYS SHE'S IN SHOCK ABOUT HER SUCCESS IN NOLLYWOOD.


Here, the lovely Chioma talks about Nollywood and the crazy fame game....
Q- You're quite guarded about your love life. What do you find attractive about your man?
A- His confidence, he has great sense of humor because I like to laugh and have a good time.

Q- Do you feel pressured to always look good?
A- Every time I walk out the door I don't always look my best. If I'm going to the gym I'm not going to wear make-up. But if I have press or television to do then it's important I look a certain way.

Q- How do you stay in such a great shape?
A- I can't eat anything, I try to monitor my food and be a lot more health, I can't eat fast food because I always feel terrible after I've eaten it. But sometimes I cheat here and there with chocolate and ice cream. And my trick is just to stop eating when I'm full. I think some people let their taste buds take over but once I feel even a little bit full I just stop eating. Also dancing keeps me in shape too.

Q- You are one of the hottest stars in Nolloywood, does that surprise you?
A- Definitely, when I think about it all it's a surreal feeling and I have a lot to be grateful for. I can't believe I'm living my dream. When I think about being a kid, how it all started and talking about this life, I can't believe I'm doing what I want to do.

Q- Have you found out yet that people act differently around you now that you're famous?
A- In the beginning it helped to show who my real friends are, and one by one people started leaving me and not being my friend anymore, but it's all good. I feel now I have great people around me. However, before anyone will start thinking that am another Diva actress, think again because I've not let a single bit of fame go into my head!
Q- What's the prize you have to pay for fame?
A- There is no private life anymore. But I hate when people just make stuff up about you. That's an annoying part of it. The hard work of being away from my family, that is definitely hard. But the ups is to do something that I've always dreamt of, meet new people, go to new places and that's amazing.



Q- Now you've actualized part of your dreams what is next?
A- My next goal is to get my business running that is, my brand name perfume, finish writing my first autobiography, maybe I could get my hands in making my own name lingerie
Q- You aren't seen out partying much?
A- Partying is great, I started partying at a young age there is nothing wrong with it, now I don't have a lot of time to do that
Q- Do you think you are missing out?A- I don't think so. This is something I've always dreamed of so I'm not looking back at all.
Fans ask questions, while Chioma the fast grow successfull actress humbly responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO