VAIDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

READ THIS AND LAUGH SMALL !!!

A Nursery 1 student in a Danfo bus from school was reciting the day’s lesson at school, it went thus:-
If my father is a cock and my mother a hen,
I will be a chick.

If my father is a lion and my mother is a lioness,
I will be a cob.

If my father is a king and my mother a queen, I will be a prince etc, etc. The bus driver was irritated by the boys ‘noise’; he shouted at the boy asking him to shut up. But the boy continued.

Then the driver shouted, what of if your Father is an ‘Armed Robber’ (Thief), and your Mother an ‘Ashawo’ (Prostitute) what will you be? The boy replied; I will be a ‘Danfo Driver’.
Frankly speaking what will you do if you were the Danfo Driver?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO