VAIDS

Friday, June 29, 2012

CLARION CHUKWURAH, Motherhood In a friendly -Style

Family Star-power: Renowned Music Video Director/Entrepreneur Clarence Peters shares the cover of Motherhood In-Style with his mum, 

       VETERAN ACTRESS 

CLARION CHUKWURAH

 Renowned Music Video Director/Entrepreneur 
CLARENCE PETERS

 
Life:

*Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

*It is not length of life, but depth of life.

*Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.

*When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me.

Friendship:

*A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.

*A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

*Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.

*Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.

*The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.

www.clarionchukwurah.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO