VAIDS

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Justin Bieber steps out with Hailey Baldwin after nude pics of him are released!

Does Justin Bieber seem too fazed about the scandalous rude snaps?????

Looks like Justin Bieber never care, his holding in his head up high after naked full frontal pics of him in Bora Bora were released yesterday!

Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin. Photo: Splash
Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin. Photo: Splash
The What Do You Mean singer stepped out with his bestie Hailey Baldwin on Thursday, and the pair were spotted casually strolling around Beverly Hills together without a care in the world.


It's the first time Justin, 21, has been photographed since the scandalous pics came out of him on a sun-soaked vacation with model Jayde Pierce easlier this week - and he doesn't seem too fazed!
According to Jayde, Biebs first contacted her April through Instagram.

"I saw there was a tick by his name showing it's an official account. I thought, 'sh*t, Justin Bieber just messaged me," she revealed.
"I have no idea how he came to look at my page. I was at a family party in London at the time and I was like, 'What?'. I said to my friend, 'Justin Bieber just messaged me - look'."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO