VAIDS

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Khloe Kardashian on workout, shares sexy pictures!

Khloe on workout routine. 
The reality star does lunges and squats in just her swimsuit and Nikes....


 
Khloe Kardashian uploaded a series of sexual pictures of herself working out in a revealing swimsuit and her Nike trainers to her website yesterday!


 
"All about that bass, get acquainted with my St. Barths booty," the 31-year-old star titled her latest post, which features pics which were taken during her recent family vacation to the Caribbean island.

"There's no such thing as a vacation from fitness, so I made sure to schedule in a workout during my St. Barths getaway last month."

Khloe Kardashian. Photo: Khloe Online
"I went for a run in my bathing suit and Nikes, but while I was stretching, Joyce Bonelli (my makeup artist/BFF) and Hrush (my Armenian goddess makeup artist), kept urging me to do a little photo shoot and they just started snapping away lol," she continued.
"Just a 5 minute shoot but I got way, way into it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO