VAIDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Model Pixee Fox who had six ribs removed to achieve a 14-inch waist and look like Jessica Rabbit || is filmed in a bath full of MILK for a Romanian TV show



A model who had six ribs removed to get a record-breaking 14-inch waist has stunned viewers after she agreed to be filmed naked for a Romanian television show.
Twenty-five-year-old Pixee Fox was invited by presenters Madalin Ionescu and Adelina Pestritu to star on their tabloid programme called Wow Biz.

 Pixee is seen taking a bath in milk at a salon in Romania while being filmed for the television show Wow Biz'Cartoon characters represent the idealisation of the female body,' says Pixie 
The Swedish-born 'living doll', who now lives in North Carolina, gave the audience a show to remember by dancing around, letting herself be filmed in the spa and then offering the public images of herself naked in a bath tub. 


The eye-popping snaps show the blonde-haired Pixee lying in a bath of milk and covering her modesty with her hands. With her ample cleavage was clear for viewers to see, her tiny waist was obscured by the bubbles. 
Pixee found fame after investing more than $119,200 (£79,160) on complicated plastic surgery, including a boob job, facial interventions and a lift to her bottom, to achieve her look. 


Her corset makes it uncomfortable to eat full meals, so Pixee often survives on vegetables and fruit whizzed into a smoothie. She also takes extra vitamin supplements A Brazilian butt lift has given Pixee the rounded posterior she desired  
Most shockingly, the former electrician has had six of her lower ribs removed in a bid to shrink her waist to 14 inches.
'People often come up to me and say, 'Don't take this the wrong way, but you look like a cartoon'. she says. 'But for me that's a compliment, that's what I want to achieve.'
Pixee cites her inspirations as Jessica Rabbit, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty and Holli Would from Cool World.

Before she became surgery obsessed, Pixee was a fresh-faced beauty  Her unnatural proportions are not unlike those of a Barbie doll   
Before       and         After
She has 70,000 followers on Instagram and insists she is a good role model for them. 
'Those cartoon characters represent the idealisation of the female body,' she explains. 
'I want to have the tiny waist, the butt, big boobs, big eyes and a really pretty face. 
'Having my ribs removed was just another step in achieving that ideal.'
Pixee underwent the extreme five-hour keyhole surgery to have her ribs removed in Indianapolis in October after Dr Barry Eppley agreed to perform the procedure.
The operation, which is irreversible, is usually performed for medical reasons, but it can be done for cosmetic purposes after extensive consultation.
'Getting my ribs removed has always been a dream of mine,' Pixee says. 'But it was really hard, almost impossible, to find a surgeon to do it.
'The only reason I have been able to do it now is that doctors finally started taking me seriously.
'They they can see I'm not a crazy person and that I know what I'm doing.'
Pixee's recovery from the $9,000 (£6,000) operation was supposed to take six weeks. 
 Pictured with her friend Jennifer Allen after her rib removal surgery in North Carolina
However, she was already back into her normal routine of wearing a corset 24/7 just two days later.
'I can see the results and feel the difference,' she says. 'Before the corset would push against the ribs, which makes it harder and more painful to wear.
'Now I can wear it even tighter without any pain. I think I am pretty close to the world record for smallest waist. 
The current record holder is American Cathie Jung, 78, who has a 15-inch waist. 
'If I just get time to heal and workout and continue my lifestyle I'm going to go down to 14 inches,' says Pixee. 
While appearing on Wow Biz, she was seen by a Romanian doctor who performed an X-ray to check that her body was in order and warned against what she had gone through.
The medic told the TV programme: 'If a person wears it 24 hours a day, then their liver, kidneys and everything else are not going to be in their proper place.'
The cosmetic procedures have taken 5ft 4in Pixee's measurements from 30-24-34 to an eye-watering 38-16-39.
In a bid to shrink her waist even further, she works out daily for up to four or five hours.

Eating substantial food such as bread or meat is a struggle, as it's uncomfortable because of her restrictive corset.
So she mainly eats vegetables, fruit and nuts, which she blends into a smoothie, as well as taking extra vitamins. 
Now that so many of her ribs have been removed, Pixee's lower internal organs, including the liver, have lost some of their natural protection.
However, she isn't worried about the risk to her health if she's in an accident.  
'Before if I was in a car crash I would have broken my ribs,' she said. 'If that happened now I'm probably going to break my spleen instead.
'But I'm not concerned as I have my corset as my artificial ribcage now and I wear it 24/7.'
In her younger years, Pixee lived a much less glamorous existence living with her parents and older sister in a small rural town outside of Stockholm.
'Sweden is a very egalitarian country which does not encourage you to stand out. 

 By continuing her intense workouts, Pixie hopes to whittle her waist down even further.She wears a corset 24 hours a day to help reach her goal
'I didn't feel like I fitted in. I was a tomboy. I worried about my nose, I didn't date and I felt vulnerable.'
After leaving school she trained as an electrician and saved up for a nose job. 
Her boyfriend at the time then encouraged her to have two boob jobs that took her from an A to a C-cup.
But it was after splitting from him in 2013 that her obsession to become a real-life cartoon really picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO