VAIDS

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Country singer Sam Hunt engaged to girlfriend Hannah Lee Fowler

Sam Hunt is getting hitched.



The “Make You Miss Me” singer has reportedly popped the question to girlfriend Hannah Lee Fowler, according to PEOPLE. 💖💕


The 32-year-old musician dropped a new single, “Drinkin’ Too Much,” on New Year’s Eve about his longtime love.
Hunt also credited Fowler as a muse for his 2014 debut album, Montevallo.

“I'm sorry I named the album Montevallo. I'm sorry people know your name now, and strangers hit you up on social media," Hunt sings in “Drinkin’ Too Much.” “I know you want your privacy and you got nothing to say to me, but I wish you'd let me pay off your student loans with these songs you gave me.”

He also namedropped her later in the lyrics: “Hannah Lee, I’m on my way to you. Nobody can love you like I do.”
Hunt is scheduled to headline the 2017 Taste of Country Music Festival in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO