VAIDS

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Holloywood Celebs reveal first crushes on Valentine's Day

In the week leading up to Valentine’s Day, we asked celebs on red carpets around town about celebrity crushes, and they all remembered their first.


Edie Falco, who famously played a mob boss’ sweetheart on “The Sopranos,” told us her first infatuation was Robert Redford circa 1973.

“I had pictures of him all over my wall from ‘The Way We Were,’” she recalled. Amazingly, Falco still hasn’t met Redford.
“No, still waiting!” she said.
Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia couldn’t pick just one celebrity crush.


“Tia and Tamera from ‘Sister, Sister,’ ” said Sabathia, who was 14 when that ABC sitcom debuted in 1994.
“Glee” star Jane Lynch also had two valentines when she was growing up.
“It was a combination of John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John,” she confessed. “So imagine what happened to me when they did ‘Grease!’”
“Law & Order” star Jill Hennessy’s first crush was of the ambiguous musical variety, too.
“Michael Jackson from ‘Off the Wall’ ” (era),” she said. “When I was 11, I thought he was it.”

“Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” standout Carson Kressley had a major crush on “The Six Million Dollar Man” star Lee Majors.
“I distinctly remember being in the first grade and all the boys saying, ‘Don’t you love “The Six Million Dollar Man?” ’ and me saying, ‘Yes, I really do!’ ” Kressley said. He got to meet Majors, thanks to Oprah Winfrey, who once did a show on celebrity crushes for which she brought Kressley and Majors together.
“I do get a Christmas card from him every year and from his lovely wife, Faith,” he said. “If it can’t be me, it might as well be her.”
We’re not sure Charlie Rose understood where we were going with this when we posed the question to him. Or maybe he did?

“My first celebrity crush as a kid was Mickey Mantle,” the soft-spoken newsman said. “I didn’t have crushes on celebrities. Celebrity worship has grown more and more. When I was growing up, it was less powerful.”

With Nicki Gostin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO